SI #7


Material: Photoshop 2021

Processes: Cropped to photos of Giannis Antetakounpo (I spelled that wrong) to contrast the emotions and brought in a court at the bottom but faded it out with eraser and a gradient. I then put a peaceful picture of a stadium in the cool letters and a full picture of the stadium in the warm letters.

Ideas: The lettering includes a warm green and a cool green the contrast the warm emotions of passion and anger versus the cool emotions of being calm and composed.
I also wrote in "The choice is yours" to make the piece feel more lie a poster and give the viewer a hypothetical option.

 

Comments

  1. This is an interesting departure from your visual communication, without words, to the poster idea.
    I think it works as a series of posters. I wonder if there is even a third way to push this idea?

    I think, for your final, you will need to go back and add words to at least a few of your SI to make it a clear body of work, especially 10/26. This one is not clear as to what you're saying. you have 2 SI#4s so maybe it's the boy your intend to use. If so, I would enlarge the soccer ball as we discussed, and add words. It is stronger than the stadium long-shot. But both could work with words.
    I know you are working hard and I appreciate it. I know photoshop can be a formidable tool to learn and I am proud of you for applying yourself, you can master it! (anyone can, believe me) it just takes time.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I suggest a boarder so the words aren't touching so much on the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SI#5